[Digikam-devel] How to compile svn version with language files ?

Fabien fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 10:36:30 GMT 2006

Hello,

I updated the download/svn page to include scripts to compile and
install the svn version of digikam, imageplugins, kipiplugins and exiv2
anywhere in the system (- /tmp, /home, etc... - not root access is
needed) with language files.
It's here :
http://www.digikam.org/?q=download/svn

There's also an entry in the FAQ for that :
http://www.digikam.org/?q=faq/digikam

Like that, it's easy to have several versions of digikam (eg 0.8.2 and
0.9.0-svn) at the same time...

--
Fabien