[Digikam-devel] GPSsync

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Wed Nov 1 20:51:54 GMT 2006

Hi all,

I made an svn-update today and must say, that I'm really impressed
by the metadata-editor and the gpssync stuff.  Great work!

However, it could be even better:

At the moment, I'm update quite some images from one of my trips.  I
select each of the images and open the gpssync window, which starts
at 0°/0° each time, and I have to go to the place where all the
images were taken.  It would be very, very good, if the editor
could save the last position.  Then it would be much easier and
faster to tag lots of images in a row.

"Row" is the keyword:  What about integrating the editor in the main
window, or putting all images of one album in a sidebar of the
editor?  In that case, one could add positions to the images a lot
faster than at the moment.

Best regards,

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373