[Digikam-devel] 0.9.0-beta1 TODO list...

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Tue May 30 20:29:58 BST 2006

Le Mardi 30 Mai 2006 04:34 PM, Mikolaj Machowski a écrit :
> Dnia wtorek, 30 maja 2006 14:21, Gilles Caulier napisał:
> > Please let's me hear your viewpoints.
>
> I.
>
> Fix keyboard navigation. It was completely neglected:
>
> 1. No accels in new panels in IE.
> 2. After moving to next image in IE focus is lost. Example:
>
>    a) open image in IE
>    b) open C&T panel, edit it and move to next image
>    c) there is no focus, after you hit Tab cursor will be moved to Date
>       field as focus would be in Comments field but not activated
>
>    Example can be reproduced with other fields.

I will add to TODO file.

> II.
>
> Tooltip for "Comments & Tags" panel is "Comments && Tags".

In ImagePropertiesSideBarDB implementation we have :

appendTab(d->desceditTab, SmallIcon("imagecomment"), i18n("Comments &&
Tags"));

&& are require by i18n. Look like the name is correct but not the tooltip.

ImagePropertiesSideBarDB inherit of KMultiTabBar from KDE API. The bug is not
in digiKam. I can't fix this code, but we can rename this sidebar without
double '&&'. Suggestions ?

> III.
>
> This combo on attached image looks ugly. Logo and rotating gear
> backgrounds should be of equal height.

Already reported. I will take a look.