[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam/libs/dimg

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at free.fr
Thu May 25 23:13:23 BST 2006

SVN commit 544728 by cgilles:

digikam from trunk : DImg::TiffLoader :

- Load embedded icc profile before to load image data. Seem to be the same problem than when we save a tiff image. The order to  perform these operation is important with libtiff 3.8.2
- Set standard Exif/Makernote tiff tags acording to current Exif metadata availalble. All Exif.Photo.* tags are recorded to destination image. libtiff 3.8.2 is mandatory to support Exif in tiff file. If you use an older libtiff, the code will ignore automaticly the tiff tags unsupported.
- Dimg API: remove all Tiff text tags to store in image instance. We use all tags from Exif metadata instead. Nothing is lost.

Note : binary compatibility is broken. Please recompile all and re-install, else digiKam will crash!

CCMAIL: digikam-devel at kde.org

 M  +4 -16     dimg.h
 M  +1 -0      dimgprivate.h
 M  +6 -5      loaders/Makefile.am