[Digikam-devel] [Digikam-users] Help database format?? (old database format)

Florian Ehinger florian at kflog.org
Sun May 21 21:34:12 BST 2006

Hi Heiner

> Was the old database crated by digikam (version?) or any other tool
> like kim_2_digikam?
with kim_2_digikam

> What digikam version do you use?
digikam-0.8.1-23

As I have already mentioned in my other mail I get the following warning when
I use digikam 0.7 and I see only my first category in digikam.

WARNING: [bool AlbumDB::execSql(const QString&, QStringList*, bool)]
sqlite_compile error: table Albums already exists on query: CREATE TABLE
Albums (id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY,  url TEXT NOT NULL UNIQUE,  date DATE NOT
NULL,  caption TEXT,  collection TEXT,  ignoreprops BOOLEAN,  icon TEXT);

> Is the database located on your local hd?  There once were some
> problems with databases on nfs shares or similar.  I don't know, if
> they are fixed in the meanwhile.
Yes all photos and the database is located on my hd.

Bye
  Flo