[Digikam-devel] [Digikam-users] Help database format?? (old database format)

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Sun May 21 14:48:09 BST 2006

Hi,

On Saturday 20 May 2006 23:20, Florian Ehinger wrote:
> Hello,
>
> my problem is that digikam gives me the error that it could not
> convert my old database to the new version and exits. (see my old
> message)

Was the old database crated by digikam (version?) or any other tool
like kim_2_digikam?

What digikam version do you use?

Is the database located on your local hd?  There once were some
problems with databases on nfs shares or similar.  I don't know, if
they are fixed in the meanwhile.

Cheers,

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373