[Digikam-devel] Help database format?? (old database format)

Florian Ehinger florian at kflog.org
Sat May 20 22:20:27 BST 2006

Hello,

my problem is that digikam gives me the error that it could not convert my old
database to the new version and exits. (see my old message)

Do you have an idea which could be the problem, or can you give me a
description of the digikam.db database so that I could check my current one
if it is in the right format?

As far as I know it is a sqlite database. So it would be very helpful if there
is some document which describes the tables and fields.

Thank you
  Florian