[Digikam-devel] digiKam 0.8.2 rc1 released

Achim Bohnet ach at mpe.mpg.de
Thu May 11 15:15:23 BST 2006

On Thursday 11 May 2006 14:21, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> On Thursday 11 May 2006 02:17 pm, Rex Dieter wrote:
> > Achim Bohnet wrote:
> > > The digiKam Team is pleased to announce digiKam 0.8.2-rc1.

> > > Bugs fixed:
> > >         o fix x-raw.desktop: removed tiff extention
> >
> > In a related note, kdelibs-3.5.2+ already contains x-image-raw.desktop,
> > which leads to conflicts, see bug #121242 comments #7, #9, #10

Yeah, I know the problem. Question what to do for < 3.5.2.  In debian/kubuntu
pkgs I just delete the x-image-raw.desktop after make install when the pkgs
is build.

Someone knows who to tweak the Makefile magic to make the install
conditional like

if KDE < 3.5.2 then
	XIMAGERAW = x-image-raw.desktop
else
	XIMAGERAW =
fi

desktopfiles = a.desktop b.desktop $(XIMAGERAW)

> > Hopefully, this can be addressed before 0.8.2(final).
>
> Absolutly Rex. This file must be solved. I will take a look. Please Achim note
> this B.K.O file in TODO from svn. Thanks in advance

Done (in both trunk and stable)

Achim