[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Thu May 11 14:46:18 BST 2006

On Thursday 11 May 2006 03:23 pm, Guillaume Laurent wrote:
> SVN commit 539687 by glaurent:
>
> - moved listbox related classes to their own files in
> digikam/libs/widgets/imageplugins - use thumbnail previews in
> autocorrection plugin as well
> - make previews reflect curves/contrast changes in bw plugin
>
> CCMAIL: digikam-devel at kde.org
>

>  M  +57 -32    imageplugins/imageeffect_autocorrection.cpp
>  M  +6 -2      imageplugins/imageeffect_autocorrection.h
>  M  +110 -56   imageplugins/imageeffect_bwsepia.cpp
>  M  +12 -1     imageplugins/imageeffect_bwsepia.h
>  M  +1 -1      libs/dialogs/imagedlgbase.h
>  M  +2 -1      libs/widgets/imageplugins/Makefile.am
>  A             libs/widgets/imageplugins/listboxpreviewitem.cpp   [License:
> GPL] A             libs/widgets/imageplugins/listboxpreviewitem.h
> [License: GPL] A             libs/widgets/imageplugins/listboxwhatsthis.cpp
>   [License: GPL] A             libs/widgets/imageplugins/listboxwhatsthis.h
>   [License: GPL]

In DigikamImagePlugins, there are 3 plugins witch can be use your widget :

- AddBorder.
- DistorsionFX.
- BlurFx.

Take a care, Distorsion and BlurFx take a while to render preview. Not sure
that we can use your implementation at these places. There is no technical
problem with AddBorder normally

Give me your viewpoints...