[Digikam-devel] GREYCstoration

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Fri Mar 31 17:50:00 BST 2006

Le Vendredi 31 Mars 2006 16:54, Gerhard Kulzer a écrit :
> Hi Gilles,
> (This is a note, just not to forget in these busy times)
> version 2.3 of greycstoration is out. They claim a factor of 3 speed
> advantage over our version in digikam.
>
> For French speaking audience I refer to this article:
> http://linuxfr.org/2006/03/28/20583.html
>
> Gerhard

Sure, Gerhard, i'm in contact with CImg lib author. I have recieve a news from
him last week.

A new backport of the algorithm is require with this version. I will do it
later 0.9.0 because the code have been already ported to DImg and tested
indeep with old algorithm.

Or if someone want do it, feel free to provides a patch (:=)))...