[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at free.fr
Tue Mar 28 13:13:36 BST 2006

SVN commit 523506 by cgilles:

digikam from trunk :

- DMetadata : New method to set Exif orientation tag to JPEG file using Exiv2 library. This method is now used in Image editor instead libKexif if an image is rotated or flipped.
- Image Editor : restore old DimgInterface::exifRotate() method to rotate automaticly an image accordingly with Exif orientation tag.
- Fix toogle off Undo, Redo, Save, and SaveAs actions during save image file operations. Now, we use standard EditorWindow::toogleStdsAction() method to do it instead to use a signal from DImgInterface. This way prevent some problems during saving with EditorWindow::m_rotatedOrFlipped flag. This one been disabled before to set Exif orientation flag when image is saved. (Marcel take a look in dimginterface.cpp::line 440, and let's me hear if all is ok for you).

CCMAIL: digikam-devel at kde.org, marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de

 M  +0 -1      TODO
 M  +44 -2     libs/dmetadata/dmetadata.cpp
 M  +3 -0      libs/dmetadata/dmetadata.h
 M  +1 -0      showfoto/showfoto.cpp
 M  +8 -7      utilities/imageeditor/canvas/Makefile.am
 M  +28 -41    utilities/imageeditor/canvas/dimginterface.cpp
 M  +2 -1      utilities/imageeditor/editor/Makefile.am
 M  +13 -7     utilities/imageeditor/editor/editorwindow.cpp
 M  +2 -4      utilities/imageeditor/editor/imagewindow.cpp