[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikamimageplugins

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Sun Mar 26 21:00:01 BST 2006

SVN commit 522848 by mwiesweg:

digikam from trunk:
Port "Perspective adjustment" plugin to DImg.
Now all plugins are ported :-)

But there are some TODOs:
- Fix layout: if "new width" has 4 digits or more,
  "px" is below the "Settings" side bar tab
- shouldn't there be some way to adjust the perspective with
  spin boxes, and not only with the mouse? Don't know.
- The antialias issue is not solved. I have not yet understood
  the DImgImageFilters::pixelAntiAliasing method, and I did not
  find the reason why the filter does not show any effect.

 M  +6 -3      TODO
 M  +1 -1      perspective/Makefile.am
 M  +12 -6     perspective/imageeffect_perspective.cpp
 A             perspective/matrix.cpp   [License: GPL]
 A             perspective/matrix.h   [License: GPL]
 M  +348 -530  perspective/perspectivewidget.cpp
 M  +41 -46    perspective/perspectivewidget.h