[Digikam-devel] Patch to move Camera GUI Settings into left sidebar...

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Sat Mar 25 16:05:12 GMT 2006

Le Vendredi 24 Mars 2006 04:58 PM, Gilles Caulier a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Here we are a patch to move camera settings to a left sidebar. This way
> reduce dialog side when 'Advanced' button is actived (try to use a advanced
> options area with a small screen dimension for example : 800*600).
>
> This way polish gui too using sidebar at all. This is just a gui patch,
> nothing is changed about options rules.
>
> http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/misc.tarballs/imgpluginssb.patch

Damned, the url is wrong... sorry.

http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/misc.tarballs/cameragui.patch

> To apply the patch, just go into digikam/utilities/cameragui, copy the file
> into and start patch -p0 < imgpluginssb.patch. Recompile and install
> digikam...
>
> Let's me hear your comments.

The patch have been updated at the same place. If you have tested the previous
one, forget it (:=)))

The code is very optimized now, especially about layout, widgets place and
size, and empty space between widget.

The dialog use KDialogBase now, and this way simplify very well the
implementation (i don't know why Renchi have used QDialog before and trying
to reproduce KDialogBase layout like this).

Please give me a feedback. Thanks in advance...