[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam/utilities/setup

fj.cruz at supercable.es fj.cruz at supercable.es
Wed Mar 22 12:48:25 GMT 2006

---- Caulier Gilles <caulier.gilles at kdemail.net> escribió:
> Le Mercredi 22 Mars 2006 12:42 PM, Francisco J. Cruz a écrit :
> > SVN commit 521344 by fjcruz:
> >
> > New setup parameter to storage preferences for managed view (colormanaged
> > display) in I.E.
> >
> > Work in progress -- useless.
> >

> Paco, i will finalize dcraw decoding option to add :
>
> - noise reduction decoding option ('-B').
> - using embeded ICC profile in RAW file during decoding.
>
> About the last one, where do you want to see the option ? In ICC profile setup
> page, or in RAW decoding setup page ?
>
> A nice day
>
> Gilles

Hi Gilles,

That's a good question :-). I think it'd be raseonable to put it in RAW setup page, something like:

"Use default in/out profiles from ICC profiles setup - select another ones"

What do you think about this?

Mmmmm, I have some doubts about new convertTopixma method, maybe I make you some questions when I arrive at home ;-).

Paco.