[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam/libs/widgets/metadata

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Tue Jun 27 11:33:52 BST 2006

> Sorry, but i don't understand what you mean by an "easy wordwrapping for
> long text"... What do want to do exactly ?

When I have text in a small sidebar some informations can not be shown (please
look at the attached screenshot, some lines end with "..."). To get these
informations I have to resize the sidebar but it would be nicer to make a
line break and write the text into the next line. Better looking than a plain
line break would be word wrapping so the line break happens on a word
boundary.

Bye

  Thorsten