[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam/libs/dimg

Roy roymen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 11:33:17 BST 2006

On Thursday 22 June 2006 12:05, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> On Thursday 22 June 2006 11:54, Roy wrote:

> > > there is no error messages, but effectively, there is no message from
> > > the icc color space dialog.
> > >
> > > Please send me the content of [Color Management] section from your
> > > ~./kde/share/config/digikamrc file
> >
> > [Color Management]
> > BPCAlgorithm=true
> > BehaviourICC=false
> > DefaultPath=$HOME/dipr
> > EnableCM=true
> > InProfile=0
> > InProfileFile=$HOME/dipr/canon6.icm
> > ManagedView=false
> > MonitorProfile=1
> > MonitorProfileFile=$HOME/dipr/sRGB.icc
> > ProofProfile=0
> > ProofProfileFile=
> > RenderingIntent=0
> > WorkProfileFile=$HOME/dipr/sRGB.icc
> > WorkSpaceProfile=1
>
> Ok, i understand. remove the sRGB.icc profile from your $HOME/dipr (I
> suspect that it the same than the digikam srgb profile) and select another
> one, like AdobeRGB, and try again. Normally the dialog will appear...
>
> If your RAW file still too black, try an another input profile.

Yes, you're right. With AdobeRGB it works again. Thank you very much.

But there is still this problem with digikam crashing when waiting until the
histogram is loaded. I get several errors:

digikam: Running dcraw command
(dcraw,-c,-4,-w,-a,-q,0,/media/sde3/bilder/digisvn/HochzeitSilvana2/IMG_3201.CR2)
kio_digikampreview: Use embedded JPEG RAW preview extraction
digikam: Dcraw
StdErr: /media/sde3/bilder/digisvn/HochzeitSilvana2/IMG_3201.CR2: Out of
memory in flip_image()
digikam: Embedded profile: sRGB
KCrash: Application 'digikam' crashing...

or

dcraw -c -e '/media/sde3/bilder/digisvn/HochzeitSilvana2/IMG_3175.CR2'
kio_digikampreview: Use embedded JPEG RAW preview extraction
digikam: Running dcraw command
(dcraw,-c,-4,-w,-a,-q,0,/media/sde3/bilder/digisvn/HochzeitSilvana2/IMG_3175.CR2)
digikam: Parsed PPM header: width 3474 height 2314 rgbmax 65535
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
  what():  St9bad_alloc
KCrash: Application 'digikam' crashing...
Alarm clock

or it just makes my computer unusable until I kill the process. Sometimes it
also crashes my console.

Roy