[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam/digikam [POSSIBLY UNSAFE]
caulier.gilles at free.fr
Sun Jun 18 17:56:04 BST 2006
SVN commit 552644 by cgilles:
digikam from trunk : new fast image preview mode embedded on main interface.
- Separate Preview and Edit of picture. Preview is embedded into main interface, Edit is dedicaced to image editor.
- digiKam album content area can be now toogled between the current image collection thumbs or the current preview of image selected in collection
- To toogle between these views press F3. You can also press ESC to go out of preview mode.
- You can change current image preview using wheel mouse or these keyboard shorcuts : page up, page down, home, end.
- The preview image background use the current color of the selected digiKam theme.
- Preview of RAW files are computed by dcraw using -e option. It's very fast.
There is a screenshot at this url :
- Extract JPEG, PNG, and TIFF preview from Exif Makernote using Exiv2. Need to adapt Exiv2 library for that.
- Loading preview image outside the main interface thread using a new digiKam KIO-Slave.
- Moving keyboard shortcuts of preview widget into main digiKam interface instance to share it with image properties sidebar tabs
- Add RMB menu in this mode or just a link to Edit current image in editor. Need users feedback for that.
CCMAIL: digikam-devel at kde.org
BUG: 127991, 128669, 128914
M +2 -2 Makefile.am
M +1 -1 albumiconview.cpp
A albumwidgetstack.cpp [License: GPL]
A albumwidgetstack.h [License: GPL]
M +19 -9 digikamapp.cpp
M +1 -0 digikamapp.h
M +3 -1 digikamui.rc
M +315 -216 digikamview.cpp
M +28 -53 digikamview.h
A imagepreviewwidget.cpp [POSSIBLY UNSAFE: popen] [License: GPL]
A imagepreviewwidget.h [License: GPL]
More information about the Digikam-devel