[Digikam-devel] Non-developpers pending tasks...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Thu Jul 27 20:13:20 BST 2006

Hi all again...

This is a list of possible pending tasks to do during my holidays by a
non-developper (:=))) :

- Updated the digiKam web site, especially the About/features (0.9.0) section
witch is missing.

- Updated all screenshots into digiKam web site. Create a new section about
digiKam Setup dialog.

- Add a new Movies tour section in digiKam web site.

- Updated the digiKam handbook (Text/screenshots) following Gerhard tips.

- In B.K.O, continue to sort all bug reports using the appropriate components
sections. Create new one if necessary (Achim) and fix the duplicate entries.

- In B.K.O, all "Crash" bug reports need to be documented using a backtrace
from GDB or/and VALGRIND. Look details into HACKING file from svn.

- Polish English words into digiKam/DigiKamImagePlugins. MAke a patch against
svn and post it into this ML.

If you have others ideas, let's me hear...