caulier.gilles at free.fr
Thu Jul 27 19:49:12 BST 2006
SVN commit 566991 by cgilles:
digiKam from trunk : Camera Gui improvements : camera item thumbnails increase/decrease size options...
- Rename 'Select' button to 'Image' button. Add 2 new menu entries to increase/decrease the thumbs size.
- Thumb size values are the same than Main interface.
- The thumbnails are taken from camera in huge size and cached into memory: it very fast! No need to reload the thumbs from camera when size value is changed (digiKam 0.6.2, witch support this feature used this technic).
- The thumbs size is saved at each camera gui session and restored later.
- 2 keyboard shorcuts can be used to change thumbs size : CTRL+ and CTRL-
A screenshot :
CCMAIL: digikam-devel at kde.org
M +2 -1 cameracontroller.cpp
M +28 -25 cameraiconitem.cpp
M +5 -5 cameraiconitem.h
M +25 -7 cameraiconview.cpp
M +4 -1 cameraiconview.h
M +100 -13 cameraui.cpp
M +3 -0 cameraui.h
M +1 -2 gpcamera.cpp
M +2 -2 umscamera.cpp
More information about the Digikam-devel