[Digikam-devel] [Bug 131212] Digikam-0.9.0-beta1 does not adhere to the EXIF Actions settings
magnus.larsson.k at bredband.net
Tue Jul 25 08:28:00 BST 2006
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
------- Additional Comments From magnus.larsson.k bredband net 2006-07-25 09:27 -------
Dear Gilles Caulier,
I tested this:
Remove thumbnails in ~/.thumbnails.
Remove digikamrc from ~/.kde/share/config.
Start Digikam, select album root.
Set settings->configure->metadata to
Show images/thumbs rotated according to orientation tag and
set orientation tag to normal after rotate/flip. (same as in your
=> Works for me too.
However, my Digikam-0.9.0-beta1 does not regenerate thumbnails if
"Show images/thumbs rotated according to orientation tag" is changed, once more, and I revisit the albums.
1) Start Digikam.
2) Set "Show images/thumbs rotated according to orientation tag".
3) Visit "new" album (album not visited before) => thumbnails are generated according to setting. Click on thumb => viewer adheres to setting as well.
4) Reset "Show images/thumbs rotated according to orientation tag". (do not rotate according to tag).
5) Visit album from 3) above. => thumbnails are not shown according to setting. The thumbnails are not regenerated to adhere to the new setting from 5). They stay the same as from 3). Click on thumb => viewer adheres to new setting.
6) Visit another new album (album not visited before) => thumbnails are generated according to setting. (This time not rotated).
Thumbnails are not regenerated if the settings->configure->metadata changes and an album is revisited.
I can no longer recreate my old bug. I do not understand why the removal of ~/.thumbnails did not trigger a recreation. Removing the old digikamrc, a 0.9.0/0.8 hybrid? perhaps, made a difference.
More information about the Digikam-devel