[Digikam-devel] 0.9.0-beta1 packages for testing

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Thu Jul 20 08:23:36 BST 2006

On Wednesday 19 July 2006 23:22, Marcel Wiesweg wrote:
> > > DigikamImagePlugins no. .configure report that dimg.h file is not
> > > avaialble (i have installed digiKam before... of course). I will fix
> > > it... an header file from DImg API is not installed properlly... My fix
> > > will require to rebuild both package. Sorry (:=)))
> > >
> > > Else, i have checked all other files. Changelog, and others stuff are
> > > right excepted the .lsm not updated in DigikamImagePlugins. I will do
> > > it.
> >
> > All is fixed now in svn. Can you rebuild the packages ?
>
> Sure. I have just replaced the old packages with new ones. These are not
> test-compiled, because I just created them and it's too late now for me to
> wait for gcc. Hope it works!
>
> Marcel

All packages compile fine now. Great work !!!

Marcel it time to tag svn now. I have a big patch to commit about camera gui
and i'm waiting that svn is tagged like beta1 before to do it (see B.K.O
#131034).

Also, the packages can be uploaded to sourceforge.net area (if there is no bad
feedback today from others user). have you an account into sf.net to do it ?