[Digikam-devel] 0.9.0-beta1 packages for testing

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Wed Jul 19 06:46:06 BST 2006

On Tuesday 18 July 2006 22:14, Marcel Wiesweg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have uploaded the 0.9.0-beta1 tarballs for testing at
>
> http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/0.9.0-beta1/digikam-0.9.0-beta1.tar.bz2

digiKam package compile fine, but...

> http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/0.9.0-beta1/digikamimageplugins-0.9.0-beta1.
>tar.bz2

DigikamImagePlugins no. .configure report that dimg.h file is not avaialble (i
have installed digiKam before... of course). I will fix it... an header file
from DImg API is not installed properlly... My fix will require to rebuild
both package. Sorry (:=)))

Else, i have checked all other files. Changelog, and others stuff are right
excepted the .lsm not updated in DigikamImagePlugins. I will do it.