[Digikam-devel] "take a tour" movies about 0.9.0 release...

Patrick Aljord patcito at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 01:47:22 BST 2006

On 7/15/06, Caulier Gilles <caulier.gilles at kdemail.net> wrote:
> Pat, what's new ? Are you make some "0.9.0 movies tour" ? I'm at home now and
> i have a very fast internet connection here.
>
> With Marcel, we have planed to build the first 0.9.0-beta1 next week. It will
> be cool to post some url to the movies in the announce...

hey, I´m strugglinmg a bit with my graphic card so the videos will
look a bit slow. Is that ok? Also it would be great if you could send
me some photos with lots of IPC data and one with GPS cause I dont
have those.

Thanx in advance

Pat

PS: by the way I used this tutorial to do my screencasting, it´s
really simple and fast
http://ubuntu.wordpress.com/2006/06/08/how-to-create-a-screencast-in-ubuntu/