[Digikam-devel] digikam & digikamimageplugins 0.8.2 + docs . Please test

Achim Bohnet ach at mpe.mpg.de
Wed Jul 12 23:18:53 BST 2006

On Wednesday 12 July 2006 00:34, Achim Bohnet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Tom Albers was kind to help out when I was busy and created
>
> 	digikam 0.8.2
> 	digikamimageplugins 0.8.2
>
> as well as
>
> 	digikam-doc 0.8.2

An new version that includes german translation has been
uploaded

	http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/0.8.2/

Please check.

Problem was that the release script grab the docs
from trunk not stable branch

The new tarballs has additional translation for

	de, fr, pl

but sv to had lots of screenshots only in
trunk not stable branch. Well, saves 8 MB ;)

-rw-r--r-- 1 ach ach 40817936 2006-07-12 21:38 digikam-doc-0.8.2.tar.bz2
-rw-r--r-- 1 ach ach 48857138 2006-07-11 00:18 digikam-doc-0.8.2.tar.bz2.old

Achim