[Digikam-devel] digikam & digikamimageplugins 0.8.2 + docs . Please test

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Wed Jul 12 05:58:57 BST 2006

Hi Achim,

just downloaded the tarballs. I found that the German documentation of
digiKam and showFoto are missing. I'm a bit surprised because it is
completely translated...

http://websvn.kde.org/branches/stable/l10n/de/docmessages/extragear-graphics/

Last change on the po files was three weeks ago. The reasons seems to be
that there was no doc generated from the po files

http://websvn.kde.org/branches/stable/l10n/de/docs/extragear-graphics/digikam/

Is there a chance to generate the documentation and include it into the
tarballs? I've translated every single word on my own and i would be
very frustrated if alls this work will be thrown away.

Oliver