[Digikam-devel] New kipi-plugins 0.1.2 available for testing

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Sun Jul 9 12:00:25 BST 2006

Hi guys,
it seems I had problems packaging 0.1.0 and 0.1.1 bacause of my wireless
connection. Thanks to toma patience and the tests we did last night we
reached this conclusion. Apologize for that.

I uploaded files on:
http://www.linux.it/~anaselli/kipi-plugins/

Now to avoid other useless releases I ask you to be so kind to check
that all the po/docs files are in this time.
To simplify this check I added also a mandriva 2006 binary package and
you can ask for a debian one to toma.
Note that these packages are not intended to be the final ones so please do
not distribute them since we're not sure the release is ok.

Thanks for your testing,
	Angelo