[Digikam-devel] Gallery Export plugin

F.J.Cruz fj.cruz at supercable.es
Sat Jan 28 21:45:48 GMT 2006

El Sábado, 28 de Enero de 2006 16:47, escribió:
> Le Samedi 28 Janvier 2006 16:13, Full Decent a écrit :
> > I do not have a SVN account yet. Do I need a Kipi svn account, or is
> > that the same as a KDE svn account?
>
> It's the same.
>
> Paco, you have get recently an account to svn. Can you explain to Will how
> to get it ?
>
> Gilles

Of course Gilles.

Hi Full Decent, to get an svn account with read/write access  for Kipi
repository the only you need is an svn account with read/write access to KDE
one. I you want to know in detail what you have to do, please follow this
link:

http://developer.kde.org/documentation/other/developer-faq.html#q1.8

Paco Cruz.