[Digikam-devel] SimpleViewerExport 0.1

Sebastian Röder sebastian.roeder at uni-bielefeld.de
Sun Jan 22 11:27:50 GMT 2006

> -> http://www.jokele.de/simpleviewerexport/
> Example gallery

I can not open the example gallery with Konqueror (KDE 3.5) - The flash plugin
opens and tries to recieve the pictures and then stays grey. This procedure
appears again when I choose "play" from contect menu. The icon for "faulty
pages" in shown in the status bar of konqueror.

In Firefox it works and looks indead nice. Two questions: did you add the
borders manually before are can simpleviewer set them? Are there restrictions
concerning the dimensions of the pictures or are tey skaled automatically?

Good work so far (hope it works in Konqueror soon). A nice addition to
kipi-plugins. By the way, when will there be a new release?