[Digikam-devel] Release candidate.

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Sat Jan 21 08:29:03 GMT 2006

Hi Tom,

it should be made from branch. To be honest i believe, thats the reason
why they don't made them, is because they don't know the state about
branch or trunk. the plugins were translated a few months ago, digikam
it self was translated 1 week ago....

It would be fine if you could generate the HTML code from branch.

Oliver