[Digikam-devel] Release candidate.

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Fri Jan 20 20:42:18 GMT 2006

Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Le Vendredi 20 Janvier 2006 20:45, Thorsten Schnebeck a écrit :
>
>> Am Samstag 14 Januar 2006 14:01 schrieb Oliver Dörr:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>> Hi Oliver :-)
>>

>>> gut i get an extra day before we build the tarballs for 0.8.1? I'm not
>>> sure if i could make the german handbook till monday. An extra day would
>>> be quite helpful
>>>
>> Is there somewhere a HTML online version for the German translation of the
>> book?
>>

> only Digikamimageplugins is available :
>
> http://docs.kde.org/development/de/extragear-graphics/digikamimageplugins/index.html

Hmm,

i've never created the one for digikamimageplugins. To be honest, i
don't know how to do it. At this moment is everything translated into
german, except showfoto. The only thing that is missing are the
screenshots. Most of them still with english GUI, because i do'nt have
the necessary photos to make the screenshots.

So ´you have to checkout from SVN, if you like to have a look at the
geman handbooks or find the guy who makes the html versions of the handbook.

Sorry
Oliver

PS the KIPI plugins are available using
http://docs.kde.org/development/de/extragear-libs/kipi-plugins/index.html