[Digikam-devel] work together with krita devs

Dennis Gnad bluedrago at web.de
Sun Jan 15 19:38:37 GMT 2006

I did a bug(wish) report for this, but I was said this would be the better
medium to discuss that..

If you would work togethet with the krita devs, it would be beneficial for
both parties. It's quite a bad idea to invent the wheel two times, as the
digikam image viewer is growing more and more into an advanced photo editor,
with distortion correction and all that photography related stuff, krita
could have big use of it.
Of course digikam would also benefit, for example from the advanced color
managment options krita offers.

I don't really know, how easy or hard it is too bring them together, but kde
handles such stuff quite good, doesn't it?

I'm not a developer or such,.. I just think that it would be a good idea, from
my point of knowledge.

-Dennis