[Digikam-devel] New iconset integration for DigiKam 0.8.1

Tung NGUYEN ntung at free.fr
Fri Jan 13 11:17:01 GMT 2006

Sharpen, Unsharp Mask and Refocus are the most difficult icons to create...
I just want to express the main idea of the 3 plugins : sharpen an image (and
not the technique behind them) that's why the 3 icons are identical, the only
way to differentiate them is to use the tool tip !

OK, I will add some detail to differentiate Unsharp Mask and Refocus.
---
Tung.