[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam/libs/widgets

Achim Bohnet ach at mpe.mpg.de
Fri Jan 13 09:13:48 GMT 2006

On Friday 13 January 2006 08:15, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> SVN commit 497567 by cgilles:
>
> digikam from trunk : CIE tongue widget :
> - polish implementation more C++ like.
> - more data are include in internal private class to reduce time compilation and limited visibility of private items. This way reducing time compilation.
>
> To the team : we need to use always a private internal class to inclide all private data when its possible. I will fix any codes in this way in the future in digikam/libs.

Just some thoughts that jump to my mind.  They may be
complete nonsense.

Doesn't this make backporting to stable branch
even more complicated?  _Maybe_ if it does not distrub
your work on trunk, can this be delayed until later in
0.9 development?

Curious:
  Are symbols in internal classes resolved like with the
  visibility feature to speed up loading libraries too?

  does this imply a more recent g++ version than before?

Achim

                                      -- reddy at lion.austin.ibm.com