[Digikam-devel] Release candidate.

Achim Bohnet ach at mpe.mpg.de
Thu Jan 12 22:46:21 GMT 2006

On Wednesday 11 January 2006 23:59, Tom Albers wrote:
> Bon soir,
>
> At http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/0.8.0/digikam-0.8.1-rc1.tar.bz2 you can find
> a release candidate for 0.8.1. Its primary goal is to make sure everything
> compiles.

build fine on Kubuntu/Dapper & Breezy.  Debs can be found at:

	http://www.mpe.mpg.de/~ach/tmp/

NOTE:
	the pkgs have the digikam just well tested hotplug support
	for usbdisk camera enabled. So more people can test it.

	plug in your camera and check in the 'camera -> media browse'
	submenu if you find your usbdisk camera there and start the
	download dialog.
	Right now one has to unmount the device via pmount or
	konqueror media:/

	Without feedback about the hotplug feature, it will have
	to wait until 0.8.2.

Achim

                                      -- reddy at lion.austin.ibm.com