[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam

Achim Bohnet ach at mpe.mpg.de
Wed Jan 11 15:03:12 GMT 2006

On Wednesday 11 January 2006 11:31, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Le Mercredi 11 Janvier 2006 11:10, Tom Albers a écrit :

> > > done
> > >
> > > Tom, i think it's important to backport these commits from trunk about IE
> > > and showfoto before to release : #496058 and #496316
> > >
> > > A nice day
> >
> > Backports are no longer possible. You changed so much code due to the
> > namespace thingie that automated backports are no longer possible.
> >
> > Feel free to do it manually if you have time.
> >
> ok, i will take a look. When have you planed 0.8.1 release date ?

Hi Gilles,

If I can hand over the pkg sources on 18th, it's still okay.
We also have the possibility to make an tarball just for
testing (or -rc1?) now and a finil one on Monday.
When there are no heavy changes in the meantime
I assume the final one will not all a sudden break.

Tom maybe you just prepare anything and I run the
tarball buildscript localy tonight and do the test.
On Monday we can create an official one.  Hopefully
this gives enough time to get the media stuff working?

[worst case: if we are not happy with with state until 19th,
we can release a rc1 and I upload later pkg updates with
bugfixes.]

Achim

                                      -- reddy at lion.austin.ibm.com