[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at free.fr
Wed Jan 4 11:21:24 GMT 2006

Le Mercredi 4 Janvier 2006 00:13, Marcel Wiesweg a écrit :
> SVN commit 494037 by mwiesweg:
>
> digikam from trunk: Threaded image loading
>
> - Fix LoadSaveThread
> - Add a class DImgLoaderObserver which allows communication with the
>   - stopping hooks to abort the loading/saving process
> - Add a class ManagedLoadSaveThread which manages the tasks in its queue
> and allows preloading. To achieve this, it uses the stopping capabilities
> in the loaders - Added progress info and stopping to JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PNG
> loaders, added progress info to raw loader. QImage loader does not support
> this.
> - Use new ManagedLoadSaveThread and connect progress info to histogram tab
>
> TODO:
> - add preloading to DImgInterface and thus to IE and showfoto
>
> CCMAIL: digikam-devel at kde.org
>  M  +129 -6    libs/dimg/loaders/tiffloader.cpp
>  M  +2 -2      libs/dimg/loaders/tiffloader.h

Marcel, i have found a little problem with your fix in tiffloader.cpp when
image isn't in RGBA 8/16 bits. Your patch in this loader to use
observer/progress info is uncomplete (:=)))

You can reproduce easily this problem using my images available at this url :

http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/Images_2_Test_DImg/TIFF/

Trying to get thumbnails or to load in IE 07.TIFF, 12.TIFF, or 19.TIFF
images...

Friendly