[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam/libs/dimg

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Fri Feb 24 12:12:46 GMT 2006

Le Vendredi 24 Février 2006 07:51, Gilles Caulier a écrit :
> Le Jeudi 23 Février 2006 17:27, Marcel Wiesweg a écrit :
> > SVN commit 512791 by mwiesweg:
> >
> > digikam from trunk: HSL modifier
> > - DColor, getHSL and setRGB
> >     - remove hardcoded 255.0 values
> >     - fix wrong assignment of variable in setRGB
> >       (use double value hue in 0..360, not int h in 0..255)
> > - HSLMOdifier
> >     - use mathematically simplified version of algorithm in setLightness
> > and setSaturation, old version had integer overflows with 16 bit and
> > rounding errors - in setLightness, the value range was -200..200, while
> > it is -100..100 in setSaturation and in the widget. Changed this to use
> > range -100..100.
> > - use lround instead of truncating to int in BCGModifier, HSLModifier
> >
> > Please test if the HSL filter now has the desired effect for both 8 bit
> > and 16 bit. CCMAIL:digikam-devel at kde.org
>
> Incredible. HSL tool work fine now with 16 bits images. Great job Marcel.
> Thanks...
>
> But The other part witch used HSL modifier algorithm is Image Editor Black
> & White converter. Any B&W converter options are broken :
>
> - Sepia tone.
> - Brown Tone.
> - Cold Tone.
> - Selenium Tone.
> - Platinium Tone.
>
> I think that the B&W implementations must be adapted to your patch...

Fixed in svn (:=)))...

Now all image plugins from digikam core are ported to 16 bits.

Marcel, the next stage to complete digiKam 0.9.0 package about 16 bits image
support is the non-ported to Dimg tools from DigikamImagePlugins (look in
digiKam README for the list)

Are you interressed to help me about ?