[Digikam-devel] Photographs with metadata...

Rainer Krienke krienke at uni-koblenz.de
Fri Feb 24 07:38:59 GMT 2006

Am Freitag, 24. Februar 2006 08:33 schrieb Gilles Caulier:

> > I have compiled 10  photos from 10 different cameras for to test the EXIF
> > decoding. Possibly there will be more photos of other cameras in the next
> > few days. The photos are named according to the manufacturer and model
> > they were taken with. You can download the photos from:
> >
> > http://userpages.uni-koblenz.de/~krienke/tmp/
> >
> > There you will see two folders. One named "originals" which contains the
> > original photos unprocessed. The other folder is "downscaled". Here I
> > used convert to scale the images to a size of about 640 pixel to reduce
> > their size. I hope convert did not touch the EXIF infos in any way.
> - Canon-10D.JPG
> - canon-350d.jpg
> - Minolta_Dimage_A1.jpg
>
> Cannot be downloaded...

Sorry. Now I've corrected the permissions.

Rainer
Rainer Krienke, Universitaet Koblenz, Rechenzentrum, Raum A022
Universitaetsstrasse 1, 56070 Koblenz, Tel: +49 261287 -1312, Fax: -1001312
Mail: krienke at uni-koblenz.de, Web: http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~krienke
Get my public PGP key: http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~krienke/mypgp.html