[Digikam-devel] Photographs with metadata...

Rainer Krienke krienke at uni-koblenz.de
Fri Feb 24 07:26:24 GMT 2006

Am Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2006 12:57 schrieb Gilles Caulier:

> > Well I have a Nikon D70 camera which creates specific Nikon Tags. If you
> > want I can provide sample photos
>
> yes sure. Please place it on the web to download...

I have compiled 10  photos from 10 different cameras for to test the EXIF
decoding. Possibly there will be more photos of other cameras in the next few
days. The photos are named according to the manufacturer and model they were
taken with. You can download the photos from:

http://userpages.uni-koblenz.de/~krienke/tmp/

There you will see two folders. One named "originals" which contains the
original photos unprocessed. The other folder is "downscaled". Here I used
convert to scale the images to a size of about 640 pixel to reduce their
size. I hope convert did not touch the EXIF infos in any way.

Have a nice day
Rainer
Rainer Krienke, Universitaet Koblenz, Rechenzentrum, Raum A022
Universitaetsstrasse 1, 56070 Koblenz, Tel: +49 261287 -1312, Fax: -1001312
Mail: krienke at uni-koblenz.de, Web: http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~krienke
Get my public PGP key: http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~krienke/mypgp.html