[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam/libs/dimg/filters

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Tue Feb 21 16:56:17 GMT 2006

Le Mardi 21 Février 2006 16:37, Marcel Wiesweg a écrit :
> SVN commit 512021 by mwiesweg:
>
> digikam from trunk: rounding error of BCG modifier
>
> With the current algorithm, even setting a gamma of 1.0 would create
> changes, (x / 255.0) * 255.0 might be slightly less than x, so casting
> this value to int would result in an error of 1.
> I hope using the round() function is a correct fix for this,
> at least the 1.0 value now creates a proper x=y mapping.

Fine for me.

If you have any time, HSLModifier don't work properly with 16 bits image (i
suspect a problem too with 8 bits image).

Can you take a look my comments in source code and give me your viewpoint ?

Thanks in advance

Gilles

Nota : HSL tool is the last one from core plugin to port in 16 bits (:=)))...