[Digikam-devel] Problems with servicemenus/digikam-mount-and-download in 0.90

Rainer Krienke rainer at krienke.org
Thu Feb 16 19:47:04 GMT 2006

Hello,

I am running KDE 3.5.1 and the current digikam 0.90 svn version. When I plug
in a compact flash card into my USB cardreader, KDE offers me to open this
card in either a konqueror window or by "digikam Mount and download" which
would exacly be what I would like to do.

Opening the CF-content in konqueror does work. The URL shown in the konqueror
window is system:/media/sda1  in this case.

When I select "digikam Mount and download" however digikam ist started a
download Window is shown and then an error message "Failed to list files in
system:/media/sda1". Strange. If I open my workplace (in german:
"Arbeitsplatz") I see the CF-Card and when I click on it the URL shown in the
konqueror window is media:/media/sda1 (not system:/....)

Does anyone have an idea what the reason for this failure could be? Is it
digikam or KDE itself?

Thanks
Rainer