[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Thu Feb 9 11:54:14 GMT 2006

Am Donnerstag 09 Februar 2006 11:09 schrieb Gilles Caulier:
> SVN commit 507466 by cgilles:
Are you feeling better?

> digiKam from trunk : Camera GUI big changes :

(*me* thinks loud) What about dropping the whole separate camera
interface and integrate cam access as virtual folder in album
view?

> 1 - Camera GUI using image properties side bar now with 2 tabs
> to display Exif informations and image file informations. The 2
> old dialogs have been removed. 2 - With USM camera, the exif
> informations can be displayed with all RAW files... if THM
> files relevant are provides by your camera. There is no yet a
> way to get Exif informations directly from RAW files.

What about integrating a scripting hook transferring the file e.g.
via /tmp that do this stuff until there is a solution? There are
only some RAW cams out there that still produce a second
THM-jpeg-file when shooting, or?

Is it possible to activate some kind of wordwrap for the info tab?

Bye

  Thorsten