[Digikam-devel] Getting an SVN account

Achim Bohnet ach at mpe.mpg.de
Thu Feb 9 01:37:43 GMT 2006

On Wednesday 08 February 2006 13:04, Sebastian Röder wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I am very sad to tell you that I have still no tarball for
> digikamimageplugins-0.8.1. And I have to add that the in general not very
> complicated task to make one becomes a little tiering for me cause I do not
> have an SVN account.
>
>  So I have to post svn diffs to digikam devels, which slows down the whole
> thing and I have a feeling of not beeing of any help anyway. The digikam
> devels should code or spend there freetime with real life things instead of
> commiting my svn diffs.
>
> So please can anybody help me getting and KDE/digikam SVN account? It would be

Did you try already the standard prodecure  outlined at

	http://developer.kde.org/documentation/misc/applysvnaccount.php

maybe add some links to this thread an the other were the developer wel-
come you 'release manager' work.

> used for releasing stuff and if you want taging/branching only - once
> digikamingaplugins is done I could do the release for kipi, too.
>
> Otherwise, Toma or Joern, could you please commit my svn diff and PACKAGE
> textfile to SVN - Gilles is ill and can not do digikam stuff atm.

When you write the annoucement can you paste the announcement
part like:

0.8.1 changes
	o new icons
	o fix ...  bug

As NEWS file into the final digikamimageplugins tarball.

Your remove PACKAGE file from tarball so better remove
release_digikamimageplugins*.rb too, right?

Gilles: FWIW, no problem, just to mention it,  You changed

        * branches/stable/extragear/graphics/digikamimageplugins/channelmixer/channelmixer.cpp:
           Channel Mixer : bugfix : set properly red channel to histogram
          when Reset button is used

        * branches/stable/extragear/graphics/digikamimageplugins/common/dialogs/ctrlpaneldialog.cpp,

          branches/stable/extragear/graphics/digikamimageplugins/common/dialogs/imageguidedialog.cpp:
           digikam from stable : do not render preview effect if final
          rendering is already in progress in image.
          CCBUG: 120736

but no (c) 2006.

Achim