[Digikam-devel] Getting an SVN account

Sebastian Röder sebastian.roeder at uni-bielefeld.de
Wed Feb 8 12:04:33 GMT 2006

Hi list,

I am very sad to tell you that I have still no tarball for
digikamimageplugins-0.8.1. And I have to add that the in general not very
complicated task to make one becomes a little tiering for me cause I do not
have an SVN account.

 So I have to post svn diffs to digikam devels, which slows down the whole
thing and I have a feeling of not beeing of any help anyway. The digikam
devels should code or spend there freetime with real life things instead of
commiting my svn diffs.

So please can anybody help me getting and KDE/digikam SVN account? It would be
used for releasing stuff and if you want taging/branching only - once
digikamingaplugins is done I could do the release for kipi, too.

Otherwise, Toma or Joern, could you please commit my svn diff and PACKAGE
textfile to SVN - Gilles is ill and can not do digikam stuff atm.

Thanks,
Sebastian