[Digikam-devel] possible wishes

Joern Ahrens joern.ahrens at kdemail.net
Fri Feb 3 17:15:06 GMT 2006

Hi Julien,

I really appreciate your ideas. But posting it to our mailing list is the
wrong way. Please open a report for every idea (one idea per report) at bko
(bugs.kde.org).
This is a bit more work for you to add your reports than just writing a mail,
but guess how much work it is for us to implement it.

BKO is our bug/wish tracking system, nothing gets lost. But your mail here
will be forgetten before anyone starts to implement your ideas.

Thanks!
...Jörn