[Digikam-devel] Trunk: regression in focus in IE

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Thu Feb 2 21:52:32 GMT 2006

Hello,

Noticed regression in behavior of focus in IE when changing images.
Previously focus was kept in the same widget when switching images. When
editing comment after switch to next/previous image, focus was in the
comment editing widget. Thanks to that commenting of images was easy
without necessity to remove hands from keyboard (the same for tagging).

Interesting: when I leave previous image with focus on comment field
I am arriving to new image with no focus. When I hit tab  focus goes to
first date field. So it looks like focus *is* in comment field but it is
hidden.

TIA

m.