[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at free.fr
Thu Feb 2 17:52:48 GMT 2006

Le Jeudi 2 Février 2006 17:53, Maxime Delorme a écrit :
> seems very impressive
>
> Some remarks (I hope usefull)
> I think that a thumbnail used for navigation in the image should be
> usefull. I was thinking about thumbnails used in acrobat in which you can
> move a resize a red rectangle that represents the view
>
> Your point of view ?
>
> I'm looking forward to test all of this
>
> Bye Maxime
>
> le 02.02.2006 14:26, Gilles Caulier a écrit :
> > SVN commit 504838 by cgilles:
> >
> > digiKam from trunk : new widget to compare easily results with all color
> > corrections tool. There is a screenshot at this url :
> >
> > http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/Screenshots/NewWidgetForColorsCorrectionTo
> >ols.png
> >
> > On the top of the preview, there is a collection of buttons to choise the
> > right preview mode : original image only, original and target image
> > separate vertically, original and target image separate horizontally, and
> > target image only. Toggle these buttons will helping to compare the
> > result of the filter applying on your photograph.
> >
> > In DIgikamImagePlugins, i have created a old widget using tabs to toogle
> > between original and target image. I have'nt satisfied by this widget for
> > any reasons : memory using, usability, etc. I will using this new widget
> > in all colors correction tools of  image editor instead : BCG (done),
> > HSL, RGB, Auto-correction, BW & Sepia, Curves adjust, Levels adjust,
> > Channels mixer, White balance, ICC profiles corrector, solarize, etc...
> >
> > CCMAIL: digikam-devel at kde.org
> >

> >  M  +7 -14     imageplugins/imageeffect_bcg.cpp
> >  M  +2 -2      imageplugins/imageeffect_bcg.h
> >  M  +8 -6      libs/widgets/Makefile.am
> >  M  +132 -13   libs/widgets/imageguidewidget.cpp
> >  M  +10 -1     libs/widgets/imageguidewidget.h
> >  A             libs/widgets/imagewidget.cpp   [License: GPL]
> >  A             libs/widgets/imagewidget.h   [License: GPL]

No. Here we don't need to zoom under the image. It's just a preview for color
correction tools witch use a full image size on the screen (typicialy, the
image is always visible to 100% and the algorithm need to work on a full
image)

In your message, you talking about all plugins witch works on pixel matrix to
give the result of one image pixel after process. This widget already exist.
It's used with Blur, sharpen, refocus, hot pixels fixer algorithms etc... A
zoom capability is planed for this widget.