[Digikam-devel] Happy holidays...

Gerhard Kulzer gerhard at kulzer.net
Thu Dec 21 20:28:08 GMT 2006

Am Donnerstag, 21. Dezember 2006 18:31 schrieb Caulier Gilles:
> Le Jeudi 21 Décembre 2006 18:16, Fabien a écrit :
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > It's time for me to take some holidays :)
> > Merry christmas to everybody and happy new year !!
> >
> > Now that we all have our great christmas gift (dk 0.9.0) even before
> > Santa Cruz came, it's time to play with it :)
> >
> > --
> > Fabien
>
> Thanks Fabien. Happy Christmas / New year for you...
>
> Gilles

Merry Christmas and a Happy new digKam Year indeed to you Gilles, and nice
holidays, don't break and wrists or fingers :-) !
I will open of big bottle of Champagne in you honor (or maybe I should rather
send it to you?) on New Years eve. This was a big year, I believe digiKam
never made nearly as much progress as in 2006.

Ciao Amigo
Gerhard

http://www.gerhard.fr