[Digikam-devel] wiki for digikam (+kipi-plugins)?

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Wed Dec 20 09:54:06 GMT 2006

Alle 09:52, mercoledì 20 dicembre 2006, Arnd Baecker ha scritto:
> Dear all,
>
> would it be possible (and of interest)
> to set up a wiki for digikam related issues?
>
> For example Gilles had a very nice and helpful reply to Daniel Bauers
> questions on color management - it would be nice to conserve this
> (and update if necessary) at an easily accessible place.
hmm, I'm not very fond of wiki, (even if I was) at least for kipi,
If you want to contribute in adding pages for kipi you can contact us
in kde-imaging mailing list and Valerio will tell you how to.
The wiki needs to be checked a lot to avoid spamming, not wanted pages
and has a very anarchic hierarchy, if let to users....

> Best, Arnd
>
> P.S.: Gilles and all the many people behind digikam+kipi:
>       **many** thanks for this great software!!!

Thanks,
	Angelo (kipi-plugins)