[Digikam-devel] wiki for digikam (+kipi-plugins)?

Fabien fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 09:37:14 GMT 2006

Arnd Baecker wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Dec 2006, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> [...]
>
>>I'm agree for a wiki...
>>
>>but i think it must hosted by digiKam web site. Right ?
>>
>>Fabien, what do you think about. It's possible ? It's easy to do ?

It should be possible I think. It's very difficult to set it up, except
if we want to use the same design as the digikam website.
The only important thing to care is to prevent spams inside the wiki.

>>alternative is this url :
>>
>>http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=Digikam
>
> Though this might be nice as everything is already set up,
> it has the draw-back that the "view recent changes"
> will list the changes for the full wiki.
> This makes it difficult to keep track of additions
> to just the digikam component ...

Yes, that's true.

Another alternative would be to use drupal and give some users the right
to create new pages in some contrib space...

--
Fabien